Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Taming the chaos-24 hours until the movers arrive, aaaand they're here!

This is just basically a picture show of the state we're in-because it's just so busy and useless at the same time!  Piles...groups...loose bits...

What I woke to...


Girl chaos...

Blissfully sorted bookshelf...


Don't worry, it's just that aaah-ahhh-haaah--haahhh on the belly!


 Shooting an advertisement for Apple products!?!


 Aerial--the patio is now covered in all of our outdoor stuff...


Crafts and linens...sorted...bagged...waiting...


Toys....mostly together


Tech sort-because that's his room.  He's really a great packer- "Got everything for the hotel and school?" "Yep." Done-no further queries necessary!


The first time I'm trying to pack pre-assembled outfits: because I need the hangers...and, I don't want my necklaces to tangle together...and for the first time in my life I answered a "Mom?!" with "Just a minute, I'm accessorizing..."  Only job left is to add shoes- strappy flat sandals, and runners for the workout gear already packed...packing onto hangers into a suitcase without a hanger clip means the hangers leave a void just right for hat and underthings/socks...




And lastly-these arachnoids!!!  Finding them was enough to put the packing on hold and move us into exterminator mode for a few minutes.  It also mean that in the lower light of evening, I was ready to stomp the flecks in the floor tile...but I didn't.  I was just ready--and I inspected my third of three suitcases down to the rods beneath the lining...And now because it's morning-the movers have just arrived, so cheers and chao!



No comments:

Post a Comment