After a tiring, tired, nap-ish kind of week, I'm blogging to force myself to focus on--ok, first I'll look for improvements, because I sometimes am a little too tired to reach for my rose-coloured glasses, then, I'll focus. I'm keeping it short this week, because I got in a great workout--proven in the jelly-arms that are typing these words...
So here are the positives are-a week with (almost) no cola. Good. Building on that, I'm noticing I'm feeling a little less puffy, and a little less tired. The nap didn't even happen yesterday, and on Friday, I just rested. The pain in hands and feet is dulled to an ache, so I'm hoping the other works well.
Had a nice BBQ last night. Ate some food on Friday. Enjoyed not having a migraine. Still drinking water every time I remember. So all that's good, and the papers are written, so it's time to put on the Patriots t-shirt and whip up some snacks for football watchin' and resting.
I can do that, and feel satisfied, because I did get in a full workout today...cardio and weights, and that's a great feeling. Kids will join in, and that's a great football Sunday all around.
Cheers and Chao!
No comments:
Post a Comment