Monday, 8 August 2011

To do before actually reading:

I already read some of my text over the weekend, so don't worry for my study habits...
  • Get groceries
  • Unpack groceries
  • Make tea
  • Flatten recycle
  • Eat a chirimoya popsicle
  • Check email
  • Check facebook
  • Create file to hold paperwork from receive texts through customs
  • Find box laptop came in, then get the Microsoft for apple Office disc installed
  • Drink more tea
  • Take Ibuprofen because biking last night caused headache
  • Contemplate a massage while the program installs
  • Fix desk drawer so keyboard pullout backs viewer away from the screen
  • Find the amazing 3 hole punch (if you've forgotten, they don't make them here!)
  • Print and insert materials from course syllabus
  • Finish profile to introduce self online, to classmates (why I needed to install Word)
  • Check email again to see if school's principal will allow me to use the school as my corporation to study for the course-needs to be solid by Wednesday
  • Eat mashed avocado instead of wondering why I feel hungry
  • Get Deep Cold onto my noggin, because Ibuprofen alone didn't kick headache along
  • Print calendar, and due dates for course work
  • Eat lunch
  • Then, I'll read, and make notes, and likely be done for the day:) Unless I try a PowerPoint to make sure I still possess the skill.
That is truly how my mind works, most things start with a ping and "oh yeah!" before I get to any real thinking. So far, I'm up to the Deep Cold step because this headache is irksome, and makes reading too unappealing.

Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment