Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Pheeeee-ew (quoting my funny niece and commenting on the day)

So starting with that...I had planned to nap if necessary, in a back-reference to last night's unplanned enjoyment of the movie Elizabeth, yet...I did not.

My grand plan (reviewing for self here...) was to spend the mornings working out, grocery shopping, etc...and the afternoons on studying.  I think I still need sushi dates; I can't get my friend Heather back from Canada for them, but I can still get that sushi!

I hope to be fit, on top of studying, and able to manage the soon to be more long distance marriage I'll be in.  I think that it's wise to expect that Jeff's need to be at site more will be trying; and I think it's also wise to plan to stay fit, and make the most of all the time I'll have to myself.  I have already felt that old study feeling...like, when I'm doing anything else, that I could/should be studying.

My acceptance into the program was conditional (thanks to the abysmal results I attained in my first years).  I learned so much more than the grades could reflect though, including how to persevere and how I need to work to get it done!  I'll be using that positive outcome, while I try not to stress...  It seems to be a straightforward enough program-I hope the assignments are worthwhile and not too crazy.

The kids are now coming with all of their "please sign these" papers, so I'll cut it short.

I didn't stay up for the end of the movie, I wanted to be awake enough to workout in the morning, so I'm going to download it from ITunes while I read with the kids before bed.  They're feeding the hedgehog right now...so this day is almost a wrap.

Food today...chocolate got me.  I zoomed past the smoothies, feeling too hungry (possibly just a snack-y day in response to stress though...)  Getting back to a routine has been tiring in the mind.  Endless snacking isn't really a smart response though, so I'll be attending to that notion and having more tea to cope....and now, I'll end how I began.  Phew!

Chao!




No comments:

Post a Comment