I had my allergy tests today, yielding the result of "nope"...yet, at times I still feel the need for the oral antihistamines! Not a very useful expenditure of time or money.
Not much is new, Jeff's approaching full days, but he's certainly not at capacity yet. The kids are excited for their trip home, I'm excited about seeing people, (and my expanding shopping list is exciting too).
I tried soy again, along with decaf, and have the rash, again, so I think that's a certainty. I'll still investigate it more with the allergy test that I'll have done on my blood. The kids are having that too... We might just get informed yet.
Organizing, packing, sorting, list making, MABC researching and applying, Mac ordering (HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAY DEAR ME!!!). The thought of being mobile, and photographic is terribly exciting. That's what I'm up to, along with the usual end of school things, like parties, and playtimes, and exercises for the kids to help them settle. We're trying to squeeze in the dentist appointments too, so we don't have those interrupting our holidays.
Organizing, packing, sorting, list making, MABC researching and applying, Mac ordering (HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAY DEAR ME!!!). The thought of being mobile, and photographic is terribly exciting. That's what I'm up to, along with the usual end of school things, like parties, and playtimes, and exercises for the kids to help them settle. We're trying to squeeze in the dentist appointments too, so we don't have those interrupting our holidays.
I also need to get a permission slip to travel with the kids. It needs notarizing, and Spanish...and a lining up a the notary's office.
That's all, just trying to stay on top of things, and make sure I have all our papers gathered for taxes, and banking, and immunizations-maybe I should just copy the task list-since that seems to be what's on my mind?!!
Chao!
No comments:
Post a Comment