It's a shopping reference: I'm down a whole letter size:) Wheeeeeee. It's truly great fun because it's all atop the allergy elimination learning curve I'm surfing at the moment.
Yesterday, I tried chocolate (even though I had planned to go a few days before experimenting with anything). I lost the rational thoughts and again, went with the I'm-already-rashy-anyway logic. It prompted a headache, so I'll try again in a few months, but I've realized I can survive happily without it. I've also realized it still tastes like CHOCOLATE!!! Mmmmm.
I've just been looking at wedding photos, and I'm so happy for them. Their joy is evident; and I love that!
I've also been working with my photos, and have added lots to our story, and to the kids' books too. And to my pics from NY that were taken in 2004. I didn't have the right stuff to finish them when we were in Yellowknife, and I didn't want to just fill the page--I wanted to make it look how I wanted it to...so a mere 7 years later, it does.
Now-getting back to the sizes and the shopping. New pants, new workout bra (sorry to any male reader--but it's a great score to find a good one!), new quick dry shirt, and new pants, and two hoodies that follows my torso, instead of creating a box of a silhouette
Waiting for my 10am Spanish lesson...it's 10:30, and then I'll bike. Until then, I'll enjoy that here in Chile, we need to dress more warmly for inside than out, because that's how the places work, and I'll just exists cozily in my shirt and long sleeve layers, and long pants, and shoes for inside. The workout shall follow as soon as my lesson is over, or it's apparent that it's not happening today. Either way, it's going to happen. The nice thing is that our bike now lives downstairs, and I can face it at the tv: challenge? Finding a show that's good to work out to, and living with the insanely loud commercials here...
Chao!
No comments:
Post a Comment