Monday, 28 March 2011

I got my busy on...

Which is something I like, especially when Jeff is busy with work.  We've decided to take ourselves to Disney instead of the Rugby World Cup, because the kids are great ages for it, and the world cup will keep.  I wasn't too keen on the week away while the kids were off school, so this is really suiting!  I don't like to miss out on those times when we can just relax together, no... I like to appreciate every alarm-hurry-free morning that I can.

Today...hmmm...had to drag myself to Spanish class, bit of a headache and I was missing the good sleep I didn't get.  There was an earthquake in the night.  Oh well>>>>

Got homework out of the way with the middle man, and he's proud of the freedom that purchases for him this week.  There was very little homework for the little lady, so she made some of her own.  Then they finished watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire with Mom's edit of the last bit: "Voldemort did a nasty spell to get a body" because I deemed that to be less than awesome family viewing before bed.

The new housekeeper is really good, so I set out the stuff to make for dinner for the kids, and showed her my favourite soup recipe for the Thermomix.  I had the lentil soup with carrots, the kids had spaghetti with chorizo (spicy sausage).  It was all good and ready for the lunch bags tomorrow.

We're so far from home, and it's been a long while with no piano for me-so Jeff decided we needed a piano and that arrived today.  It's digital, with pedals, and a volume control and I'm excited.  It's a bit heavy to assemble tonight, especially after two rounds of shelving, so that's bumped to tomorrow.  The kids are showing a longer term interest in piano as well, so I think it's exciting for more than just me.

We also got a tiny and 3/4 size guitar, and I need to email about lessons for the kids.  I'm on the job now, so I'll say chao!

Chao!



No comments:

Post a Comment