I haven't watched the video, but it sounds like something I would do. I've done many versions of 'something like this', but the slow cooker focus here is interesting. Of course, I can't eat all the things that this blogger puts together--but why should that stop me from sharing?!! Here it is: 5 dollar gluten free dinners.
I've looked through the lists, and there is a great deal of variety, so I hope this does something good for those who read here, looking to see how someone else does gluten-free. It can quickly get very pricey, this gluten-free business (audacious term that..."free" when anyone who's done it knows it's anything but free). The upside to the whole allergic, histamine challenging business of trying to improve health via nutrition is that I am typically putting together meals that typically have fewer ingredients, and are often more nutritious, yet quicker than "fast" foods, or pre-prepared foods...
Cheers and chao!
No comments:
Post a Comment