With the degree all wrapped up, as of a few hours ago, I stand in a crossroads. There are a few day trips I can take from here, like getting the house reorganized, and our paperwork reorganized after the robbery, etc…and I have the super fun job of doing our medical receipts. But, I know I'll return to this spot.
And it's ok, because there are weeks of Saturdays to enjoy-because for me, no school means every day is a weekend, for now…and I'm going to be sure to enjoy each one!
I have a fun list to tackle:
Classrooms to volunteer in
Committee work to volunteer for
Website to work on, and a bit of research to conduct before I hang out my shingle
Holidays to plan for
Colombian things to package up for the trip
Cabining to think about
Bathroom windows to cover--the venetian blinds worked until they went mouldy
Blogs to search out
Spanish to practice--there are still some elusive verb forms out there...
Maybe I'll build a website
And, there's lots of working out to do, and I'm even thinking I'll find a pool if I can.
So when I wake up tomorrow there will be no reading for the week, unless I find some fiction.
As for the baking, we're having some gluten-free ginger snaps out of the oven pretty soon--and I found a recipe for chocolate peanut butter cups, which has me adding that to the list of Canadian baking I hope to do. There is PeaButter there after all…it might be considered a shame to not make them, since the ingredients are available.
Cheers and chao!
No comments:
Post a Comment