Sunday, 8 April 2012

Freedom!

Well I'm feeling so free.  I wrapped up my last class, started the next class, and after several attempts to get a straight answer out of the prof have decided that I'm not feeling like it right now.  How could a person do their best when the prof can't give a straight answer to "which questions are due and when?" when asked three times.  I decided --too much time on logistics, and after four months of logistics--I wasn't up for dealing with someone else's communication gaps that would do nothing negative for her, and all kinds of negative for me!  Next...
SO, I'm free.  I feel like I quit, but I realize that I'm out of adrenalin right now.  I need to exercise, so I will.  I need to focus on foods, so I will.  I need to socialize more, so I will.  I also need to swing a pretty heavy stick at the mountain of family paperwork, so I'll do that too.  I signed up for more Spanish, so that's what I'll do as well.  Speaking of, I need to get it done...maybe tomorrow at Starbucks:)
In food news, I made deliciously fluffy waffles for our breakfast dinner.  Using banana yogurt, and separated eggs seemed to make them really rise.  Fresh berries.  Maple syrup.  Yum, and done!
We had a large party for people from work last night, and it went late -- so we know it was fun for the guests too!  Lots of food, good laughs, and everyone pitched in with a couple trips of running things back into the kitchen, so the clean-up was a snap.  This time, I said yes to the help!
Chocolate was the theme of the day (I have the rash to prove it!).  Thank goodness I've done a few classes-otherwise I might think I was incapable of learning, since I keep making the chocolate mistake over and over again.  I know.  I choose the rash-sometimes, then after a couple days of itching, I think-hey, maybe not worth it-but when the egg is just sitting there...already broken...you know...
I do plan to smarten up.
Right after chocolate stops tasting so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment