Interesting-though I've no idea who this Doc is...but interesting, nonetheless. You can click here to check on the progress she describes. http://www.glutenfreeclub.com/Article.aspx?nid=1531&utm_nooverride=1
Just a short little bit today, since I worked on photos of the kids yesterday in defiance of all my coursework deadlines (happily made 14 pages of their school photos with them, complete with stories, etc...). That means today looms large, but I'm without energy thanks to a rollicking nighttime storm followed by (I think immediately...though who knows-I was pursuing sleep) the birds, birds, birds, birds--I think a little catnap should restore my ability to think and type at the same time?! If I started a side business, it might work out well to offer B&B to ornithologists-there's plenty of material here in the yard. Each bird is doing it's own thing...I discovered the tiniest ones are shockingly loud, the ground dwellers-who are ground coloured-are silent. And, there's a nesting pair in the shrub by the bedroom door, and another one who's trying to make some kind of nest in the most wee crack of the patio ceiling. There are no more wasps trying to establish residence over the front door; it took three days of spraying them down with window cleaner, removing the nest, and now I'm just keeping watch. I prefer they choose a tree somewhere further away!
Cheers and Chao-
No comments:
Post a Comment